<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7328755196516582597?origin\x3dhttp://itsovertherainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 27, 2009
Boredom
Tie a knot and we are bound together
So many memories, even more to be made
The tears the laughter … may never fade.
I hope I’ll never lose you;

You’re my very best friend,
I know we’ll stick together ‘til the end.

Ok, just came back from the dentist. Total disaster....my braces bands are................................PINK!!!!!!!!!! OMG...Nvrm la...whats done is done. Just have to bear with it for one month until the 4th of April. Forget it....bored...I really don't noe what to do...maybe I should just grab a book and start reading and reading. Judy Blume books are the best! lol...finished deenie from lili. Man. Life cannot get any boreder than this. Seriously.
Short post today. Bye!

Labels:

Marianne ♥ 5:21 PM
About Me
The Past
Links
Tag Board
Music
Credits