![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Saturday, January 17, 2009 |
Back to blogging! I am here to revive my blog for the dead…and with a little touch of magic………..*poof*. Just being lame, I noe! Had Chinese tuition this morning and had to go first before my brother cos today after tuition have to go to the dentist to tighten my braces! The colour for this month is RED and TRANSPARENT!!!!!! Red is suppose to symbolize Chinese New Year and Transparent is a random colour I chose as I couldn’t think of what color matches red and has got to do with Chinese New Year….lol. Humm….oh ya…ytd had class party in school to celebrate CNY and it was more successful than last year. Our class was HIGH!!!! Almost everyone was dancing and singing (VERY LOUDLY) to the music. I think downstairs all can hear us lor! We all had so much fun and didn’t really want to stop to clear up the place but had no choice as it was time to go home alr. Time really FLIES when u are having FUN lor. If there was a competition for the most enthusiastic class ar…I think we will be the champion lor! I think those who didn’t go to school that day missed out a lot lor. But so sad we cannot turn back time! :( Our co-form teacher gave us fortune cookie and my fortune was ‘you will be showered with good luck!’ Today went to Vivo City to buy new phone for my mum…then went to Diaso andbought lots of stuff and I also decided to buy the ‘diamonds’ for D&T. And now….i am blogging at last and multi tasking also….blogging and doing drama and eating pie at the same time! Lol! The pie is damn DELICIOUS la! It has beef inside and it is super tasty! I am sure your mouth is watering now so the next thing u really should do would be putting a cup under your chin! Lol! That all for today, folks! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL! Love always, Mari! |
| Marianne ♥ 6:37 PM |
| About Me |
|
♥ Marianne ♥ |
| The Past |
|
|
| Tag Board |
|
|
| Music |
|
|
| Credits |