Lots and lots of homework to catch up on! haiz...i am also too lazy to do it. Back in singapore on the 10th! I had a great time in America! It was like the beat place in the world to live in! I love it! I was so reluctunt to leave!:( Missed 3 math tuition lessons!:) I had 3 solid hours of tuition this morning to make-up...my brain going to bao alr and somemore raymond give so much homework and must finish by wed morning!:( sian ar....but lucky he going holiday so got one week break! yay!!! School holidays are meant for us, student to take a beak from studying but i still have to go for math tuition:( short post for today! been on the com for like super long(thats what nut claims)
Nisa: can u make it on tues at 12noon? what time is ur cip? pls tag or sms me. THX
Hanis: can u make it on tues at 12noon? what time is ur cip? pls tag or sms me. THX
Nana: miss ya!
Mari:) |