![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Wednesday, November 5, 2008 |
I have tried my best, but everything doesnt seem to work as they are planned. i am on the verge of giving up, but i cant bear to lose it just like that. Maybe the problem lies w u.... so there is nothing much i can do except to wait for u to make the change or take the first step. TRY HARDER _ _ _ _ _ _ _! Hello! Went for some creative writing course and today was the last lesson! Hooray! Cos it was SUPER BORING! I didnt noe that we were going to learn abt poems. If I knew, I would not even take it lor. I mean why do we need to learn poems? Poems as in writing poems....we dun even need to use it for our exams. And now I noe that I cant write poems for peanuts! Mrs. Issac was quite nice! She gave us 'breakfast' today morning during our break. She actually bothered to go and buy chewy and bring blueberry cake I think that her friend made for her. But sadly, I did not eat it as I dun like blueberries although I have nvr tried it. At the same time, she is a little scary and some more we have to go to here one-by-one, one-to-one to tell her our ideas abt the stone from her garden. Then when she first ask us to write a poem abt the stone, she helped us by prompting us by some questions and one of them is to ask us to smell it….btw she said she washed it…wonder if it is true! Doesnt smell like it is washed…ok, no offence. Ytd after the lesson when to buy French fries w nana and sara. It was like raining super heavily la and some more poor sara nvr bring umbrella. Me and nana decided to go to the bus stop to eat the fries cos we cannot eat and walk and hold the umbrella at the same time. Our shoes were muddy and soggy as we had no choice but to step into puddles of water….wish I could fly! Everyday is a boring day for me since the holidays started but I try my best to keep myself occupied. Yay! 25 days to go! Then I will vanish and appear back 12 days l8r. I am so excited! It may be the best 12 days of my life! I cant believe this! YAY! Went to the dentist on sat then put the thing behind which hurts my tongue like hell and at first cannot talk properly but now can alr. I fell like pulling out all my teeth then put them all back at the correct and normal position and that will solve all the trouble of putting braces! It hurts! L I must thank WAX for min. the pain…I dun think I can last long without u! Want to buy more WAX! NANA:WHEN CAN U MAKE IT FOR THE ENG PROJECT? SMS ME YEA… FRUITIPS! <3 mongoose="MELANIE!"> THE ONE AND ONLY, Mari!:) |
| Marianne ♥ 2:20 PM |
| About Me |
|
♥ Marianne ♥ |
| The Past |
|
|
| Tag Board |
|
|
| Music |
|
|
| Credits |